Just a couple days before Halloween another recall went out on Halloween lanterns. These lanterns are not safe due to overheating in the top which can cause a fire or burn injuries. These lanterns were sold at Dollar Tree, Dollar Bill$, Occasions, Deal$ and Dollar Tree Deal$ over the past three months.
More information can be found here: http://www.dollartree.com/assets/product_files/pdf/recall_20101028.pdf
Dollar Tree’s Spiderman, Iron Man, and Wolverine projector flashlights were also recalled earlier this month due to the batteries overheating, melting, and causing fires.
More information can be found here: http://www.dollartree.com/assets/product_files/pdf/recall_20101019.pdf